Yoko Ono & The Flaming Lips - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

Ok back from a trip to London and time to recap what I've missed.

The biggest news was the reveal of Amazons playlist "All is Bright" 

Some of the tracks have been put on youtube for previewing. We only cover the coolest indie and alternative songs so I'm most excited about Yoko Ono teaming up with The Flaming Lips for a cover of the Lennon Classic Happy Xmas (War is Over) check it out.

I'll be checking out the other tracks as they make their way to the UK.

Also pointed out to me whilst I was away was this cracking lo fi cover of Lonely this Christmas by Aussie punk band DZ Deathrays


Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative Christmas Music: 2018's Playlist

Best Little Drummer Boy covers

Best Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas covers